Saturday, February 27, 2016

Singapore Straits Times Index - Coming Monday



The STI had a superb ran yesterday. From morning gap up till closing, the ran was furious and it closed at the day high @ 2650. The buyers were mostly retailers and a mixture of a little buying from the Big Boys. This mad frenzy of buying was over ecstatic but luckily for me, I wasn't part of this frenzy because studying the minute chart, there was some unusual imprints of bearishness which stopped my itchy finger. I expect the market to be met with some sellers on Monday morning so look to lock in some $$ first. Add me on my personal facebook to get FREE events and talks.

http://www.facebook.com/ronaldk.ronaldk

Seminar Date: 1st March 2016,Time: 7:00pm to 9:00pm
Venue: I will instruct you in the form of email

Contact Ronald K at stockmarketmindgames@gmail.com with the following details.

Subject: Attending Ronald K "Stock Rotation and Selection Process"
Contents: Name, e-mail address and mobile number.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist