Thursday, February 4, 2016

SMRT - Furious Buyers Into Good News



The buyers for SMRT consistently flocked in after my Jan 31st post on its bullishness. On that post, I warned the shortists about your shorting positions if any and indeed, the shortists got squeezed if they ever shorted this powerful stock. Read my below link to see how I do my analysis!

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2016/01/smrt-good-news-into-charts.html

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2016/02/smrt-uprising-prices-today.html

Today the stock appeared in the Top Volume with rising price with even more furious buyers, pushing price to hit a high of 1.61. I want to see how much sellers now before calculating the next move. Congrats to all who went long this stock! Tomorrow will be a good day for my final pick of stocks.

Eventbrite - Register for FREE SMS Stocks Alert

Update 4/2/2015, 3:26pm


Sellers came in to book profits! The amount of sellers were strong. Be alert to your long profits!

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist