Thursday, February 25, 2016

April Stock Operation Course - Sold Out and Thank You





As I continue my forward prediction on a day to day basis in my private forum, I can only my forecasts is pretty accurate and the Singapore Stock Market or dubbed STI is very predictable if you know the in and outs. I am glad that my day to day outlook sometimes save people from taking the wrong actions and of course one can use my day to day prediction to short/long the SIMSci Futures. Here, I would also like to announce that my April Stock Operation Course is fully sold out and I would like to thank all participants for signing up my course. The next course is in June 18th - June 19th, 2016. In my new course, I will teach the participants a new technique on how to select growth stocks in less than 2 minutes. For those who came for my workshop, I shared growth stocks and yes, there is no need TA or FA. How to pick growth stocks in 2 minutes is something that I discovered over the years of trading and observation. See below link.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/p/stock-operation-course-outline.html





If you think my prediction is only for private members, then see my earlier post on Spackman made publicly LIVE for everyone who visits my blog. From hidden selling when I blogged to now sellers throwing the shares to cause panic to retailers. It's all forward prediction before it happened! Look at how severe the throw down is!

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2016/02/spackman-7th-gear.html

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2016/02/spackman-hidden-selling-with-sellers.html

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2016/02/spackman-fast-drop-to-0132.html

If you are interested to learn more about my hidden selling secret and how I do predication. Send in your email using the below instructions.

Seminar Date: 1st March 2016,Time: 7:00pm to 9:00pm
Venue: I will instruct you in the form of email

Contact Ronald K at stockmarketmindgames@gmail.com with the following details.

Subject: Attending Ronald K "Stock Rotation and Selection Process"
Contents: Name, e-mail address and mobile number.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist