Tuesday, February 16, 2016

An Introduction to Warrants by Ronald K - Let's Get Started









Another blow out session last evening with more than 100+ participants coming to learn more about warrants. The unfortunate thing was there were a lot of people and the room was not supposed to be opened so big because it was mandatory from Phillip that they don't want the room to be opened. Well, luckily it was a late evening else we might have a problem.

In the event, I specially invited my very first student to come speak about warrants and he was as technical as it got. He shared the pros and cons on the warrants, the sensitivity of each warrants, the time decay and how to select a warrant for trading. Overall, it was a good session and I am starting a small team to come trade warrant with me LIVE.

If you are interested in making $$ with me and learn about warrant, register for this Saturday event as I will be sharing there too.

Eventbrite - Register for Trading Stocks with Ronald K

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist