Wednesday, February 17, 2016

1-1 With Ronald K - A New Operation Coming




I am absolutely busy today without any time for blogging or posting in my private forums. The day started with a 1-1 session for a client who paid $2000 for 1 hour of my service. See my charge per hour. I don't entertain any negotiations or bargaining as I value my work effort and my vast knowledge and experience in the stock market.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/p/personal-coaching.html

We were watching the market LIVE and scanning for some good counters for the next up wave. Of course the timing is essential and equally important for the stocks to run. I think this client whom I coach is a decisive person and I am confident we are going to make a lot of $ soon. Thank you Mr P..

Also, thank you for all those register for this coming Saturday's seminar. I am left 3 more seats. I will share some good stocks on the Saturday seminar. See you guys there!

Eventbrite - Register for Trading Stocks with Ronald K

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist