Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Singapore Straits Times Index - Tomorrow's Game Plan



While most are still celebrating CNY, I decided to spend sometime to study the game plan for tomorrow's Singapore market. From the bible chart, it seemed as though STI has reached a very heavy zone call the doldrum zone. Inside this region, I expect to see concerted effort of selling activity taking place and that's what my scanner had shown me so far. So for those who longed on the breakout last Friday and haven't booked profits, there is a very high chance that the market would suffer selling tomorrow. All that heavenly glory last Friday was just a pre CNY run to artificially make the market look good. I expect some profit taking tomorrow. For those interested my scanner on how I do my day to day prediction, I will share more on Friday's CNY workshop.

Eventbrite - Register for Trading Hot Stocks

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist