Sunday, June 2, 2013

Stock Operation Course - Make Back Your Course Fee


Received a delightful SMS from a student last Friday. I am very glad that she made back her course fee from my teachings and I can feel her mantle of joy looking forward for my next call and my next FREE knowledge sharing session. Sometimes I feel that the sky is the limit. The world is not limited by IQ. We are all limited by bravery and creativity and because I was able to liberate myself from the world's way, I can virtually see the truth outside humanity.

So in this coming Stock Operation Course in July, I am including a new topic called "The Holy Grail in Roll Over". I seriously think one should consider it because once you are able to identify it in the chart, you are really on your way to a pot of gold of course with the help your patience. I had already draft out the chart and explanation and soon to be released to all students. Looking forward.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2013/05/magnus-holy-grail-in-roll-over.html

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator