Thursday, June 6, 2013

Yoma - Unraveling The Mystery


On June 4th 2013, I mentioned that another stock will appear in Top Volume with price rising and there could be a possibility that it could also appear in the 2nd half of the day on that very same day when I made my post. If one were to look at the post and screenshot attached when I made my post on 1.50pm, Yoma was not in the Top Volume.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2013/06/sti-top-volume-stock.html



On that very same day at 4.26pm, Yoma started to appear in the Top Volume as if it was on a steroid. Attached is the screenshot of the 2 minute chart to illustrate the precise timing when it appears in the Top Volume and the Daily chart to indicate that there was a spike in volume. Of course, all these are now hindsight because I did not mention nor share with anyone. Well, for those who knows me, I am not a hindsight person as I had been blogging for almost 3 years with proven track and trade records. For all the blog posts I made in this blog, everything is almost before, NOT after, except the results of my trade.

It's an intricate subject for me to expound the mechanism behind the Top Volume Theory on the blog without full illustration on how it was organically crafted. Creating a theory of this kind requires an enormous amount of creative energy and effort and it goes far beyond the solitary work of just watching the charts for answers. Fortunately Yoma ran and the rest was history.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator