Thursday, June 13, 2013

Polaris - Devious Fake Breakouts



After cutting a 3 pip loss in Polaris, I knew my decision to cut loss was spot on. The biggest mistake I made was to allow profits turned losses.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2013/06/polaris-profits-turned-to-losses.html

Yesterday the price was at 0.024/0.025 and today it was 0.023/0.024 before reaching a low of 0.021/0.022 earlier on.

Again like Oceanus, there was a fake breakout identified which has a detrimental effect. While the price was stagnant yesterday and while a lot of people thought the BBs were accumulating, I think otherwise. I believed there was a reason why a fake breakout was carefully crafted, so that the public chase on good news and the BBs unload to the unwary public. Smart maneuver!

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator