Saturday, February 28, 2015

Ronald K Biometric Scanner - Ideas and Thoughts


Instead of watching the market yesterday, I decided to work even harder to put my thoughts and ideas into the most powerful software I am currently working on. Looking back at Genting, Noble, Capitaland and Yuuzoo which the software pickup, it just made me more hungry and determined to get this jewel out from the beta to the stable version. As I penned down my thought process on that piece of paper, its pointless until my secrets can be successfully coded into the software.

If you can't reach my experience and level when in comes to trading, don't worry. This piece of software with my years of experience, ideas and secrets coded inside will aid you in whatever fashion. I am proud and confident to say that this piece of jewel is the one and only software that has speed and almost 0 latency when it scans for stocks compared to traditional end of day data. It will be in the iphone and android phones. I just can't to share next week what is it all about.

Workshop Date: 4th March 2015Time: 7.00pm to 8.30pm
Venue: I will instruct you in the form of email

Contact Ronald K at stockmarketmindgames@gmail.com with the following details.

Subject: Attending Ronald K "The Stock Operation Workshop"
Contents: Name, e-mail address and mobile number.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator