Thursday, February 26, 2015

Yuuzoo - Bad Results Ahead?




Ever since I unloaded Yuuzoo on Jan 27th, 9:00:56 am and made $33,000 last month within just 2 contra days, the stock had since then been on a selling mode where pile of sellers just continue to dump their shares for lower prices to come.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2015/01/yuuzoo-how-i-made-33000-within-2-contra.html

Today as of now, the price is 0.315, so much lower than the price where the CEO bought. I had been covering Yuuzoo on my blog ever since I had unloaded and warned of the bearishness in this counter since then I have not yet once post any bullishness in this counter.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/search/label/yuuzoo

The results will be releasing this week, so could it spell trouble for this counter? Could the result be bad which is currently reflected in the price? I am patiently waiting for my scanner software to pick up this stock so that I can be ahead of the game again. :)

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator