Friday, February 6, 2015

Scanning Stocks LIVE In Less Than 5 Seconds - 11th Feb 2015



As I was pondering on some trading philosophy and ideas, one thing that constantly made me $$ was scanning the right counters. Without getting the right stocks, there is no way that one would execute any buy/sell orders. And to pick the right counters, it's something not difficult, however it requires constant practice and hard work just to always get it right. Over the year, I paid a lot of $$ to the market just to figure out how right counters can be picked LIVE without relying on traditional End of Day data and I am proud to say that today, I had found the holy grail on how to scan stocks in less than 5 seconds. The Singapore market has about 1000+ stocks and to pick the right stocks shouldn't be difficult as compared to the USA or other countries. And so coming next Wednesday's Workshop, I will go through a step by step process on how to use the Top Volume to scan stocks in 5 seconds or less. My Yuuzoo trade was simply amazing because after selling off at 0.44, the stock collapsed.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2015/01/yuuzoo-how-i-made-33000-within-2-contra.html

And how did I picked Yuuzoo and buy on the hidden buying before all that good news? It's got to do with the Top Volume. Come learn with me next Wednesday. Interested parties can register:

Workshop Date: 11th February 2015Time: 7.00pm to 8.30pm
Venue: I will instruct you in the form of email

Contact Ronald K at stockmarketmindgames@gmail.com with the following details.

Subject: Attending Ronald K "The Penny Outlook Workshop"
Contents: Name, e-mail address and mobile number.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator