Thursday, February 26, 2015

Ronald K Biometric Software - Coding Practice


As mentioned in my earlier post that I am developing the most powerful software, it's current still at it's infancy stage but even so, the stocks that picked up by the software was just simply accurate. Above is a snippet of my coding practice that went into the software and scanning process. I call this the Ronald K Biometric software because it can pick up good counters to long and bad counters to short. It saves time and produce impeccable results. I already had a lot of enquiries and my email was flooded. I will do a sharing session next Wednesday.

Workshop Date: 4th March 2015Time: 7.00pm to 8.30pm
Venue: I will instruct you in the form of email

Contact Ronald K atstockmarketmindgames@gmail.com with the following details.

Subject: Attending Ronald K "The Stock Operation Workshop"
Contents: Name, e-mail address and mobile number.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator