Monday, February 9, 2015

Yuuzoo - Insiders' Price Level






On Feb 5, I posted on the public forum that Yuuzoo will experience selling first. At that time, the price was 0.405/0.41. While everyone thought that it would breakout higher, I was bearish because of unloading at 0.44 from me.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2015/01/yuuzoo-how-i-made-33000-within-2-contra.html

Today, we saw the counter further dipping to 0.385/0.39. It's reaching to almost the level where the CEO went long on Dec 8. Am I ready to whack back again to make another 5 digit or am I in the sideline still? I will post my results and trade record here when I am done. However, coming this Wednesday, I will share the outlook for this counter for those who wants to follow me. :) See you guys there for those who already registered.

Workshop Date: 11th February 2015Time: 7.00pm to 8.30pm
Venue: I will instruct you in the form of email

Contact Ronald K at stockmarketmindgames@gmail.com with the following details.

Subject: Attending Ronald K "The Penny Outlook Workshop"
Contents: Name, e-mail address and mobile number.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator