Monday, February 23, 2015

Capitaland - Little More Upside and Indeed Down!!




On Saturday, I made a bearish prediction on Capitaland. I said and quote: "In the near term, this counter will experience a little more upside before I see the down fall." Indeed, the Capitaland reacts to what I said where the stock had a little ran up to 3.71 and started to suffer some selling to a low of 3.64!!

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2015/02/capitaland-new-world-order.html

For those who knows how to see timing and time your entry on the short sell side, that big sell down in the 5min chart was indeed a good return for a one day job. Not only did Capitaland suffered a sell down, it also appeared in the Top Volume as one of the hot stock which I handpicked for good $$. The market was not opened on Saturday, and still I managed to pick a stock that would yield good return for an intraday punt. For those who loves to learn the art of speculation, contact me at stockmarketmindgames@gmail.com

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator