Wednesday, December 16, 2015

2 Bar Wash Sales Strategy - My Last FREE Sharing Workshop



As I received a lot of emails and enquiries on my course and this powerful 2 bar wash sales strategy, adding on to the fuel, with the amount of people who came to learn this powerful strategy from me yesterday as seen on the below link, I have no choice but to conduct my last and final workshop to share this wonderful method to all who wants to learn from me FREE. Thereafter, I will be off for my holiday. I am confident there won't be another workshop after this Friday's workshop till next year.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2015/12/2-bar-strategy-exceptionally-high-demand.html

It's hard for me to explain on the blog without a whiteboard and marker how it works and what's the mechanics behind. But in summary, if you are a lazy person like me who doesn't like to study price action or traditional technical analysis but want a fast and easy solution to identify a reversal of the trend, then this 2 bar strategy will do the trick. It suits beginners and seasoned traders with no prior knowledge. I am left with a few more seats so if you are interested to learn from me, do register asap. Please be on time that day and produce your entrance ticket.

Eventbrite - FREE Redemption of Stock Scanners 

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist