Thursday, December 10, 2015

Yuuzoo - 2nd Round of Hidden Unloading



Studying the chart for Yuuzoo, it seemed that the Big Boys had already unloaded the first round @ 0.23-0.26 and the past 4 days had been a 2nd round of unloading for them. In fact, some short selling was observed which caused price to continue to tank. In the near term, I am bearish on this counter.

Do click like on my Facebook fans page as I will post my next call there and details to track the next insider tracks. Thank you. :)

http://www.facebook.com/stockspeculation

I am left with a few more seats for Saturday's workshop. Thank you all who registered. For those who are interested, I am left with 3 more seats before it's full. Register below:

Eventbrite - FREE Redemption of Stock Call Alerts

Update: 10/12/2015, 9:21am



Another pip down!


Sellers just wouldn't stop. More sellers emerging!!!!

Update: 10/12/2015, 4:32pm


Selling and Sellers just piling up in this counter. A Huge sell off from today's high!!!

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist