Sunday, December 13, 2015

Throw Away Technical Analysis and Complex Systems - A Simple 2 Bar Strategy


Yesterday was the first time I displayed and showcased my most powerful discovery on a 2 bar strategy to the people who came for my workshop. This strategy I shared enables one to catch the reversal of a trend and in the case of Ezra, it was spot on. I blogged about it on Alliance Mineral and Keppel Corp too yesterday. See below link.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2015/12/final-stock-operation-workshop-15th-dec.html

If you tired of traditional TA like price action, indicators, volume, moving averages, stochastic, RSI, scanners or many other systems out there, all I need is to show you this 2 bar strategy where you are able to catch the trend reversal. If you are tired of reading bar charts or candle sticks and spending hours in front of the computer, there is no need to do so with because by the time you study all the bars, the stock would have already moved. Here, this 2 bar strategy has yielded me high accuracy hit rate which NO Technical Analysis involved. It's suitable for beginners and season traders since no complex chart reading is taught.

If you are a lazy person like me, wanting to look for an easy and simple solution, then this is a powerful strategy that I will share for FREE in the workshop. If you have tried very hard and put in a lot of effort and still could not make the profits you want, I am confident once I present you this 2 bar strategy, it will change your perspective in trading and you won't want to look at other indicators anymore. Seeing is believing and remember, everybody has a gift, it's just whether you embrace it or be receptive about it. I can't wait to present to you this Holy Grail and all I need you to do is to register below now and I will share with you for FREE

Eventbrite - Final Redemption of FREE Stock Calls 

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist