Monday, December 7, 2015

SMRT Corp Ltd (S53.SI) - SMRT Soared, Khaw Ignited Revamped Hopes




SMRT soared and gap up in the morning, however a bullish call was made last Friday based on the chart that SMRT was going to trend higher. See the link below:

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2015/12/smrt-corp-ltd-s53si-share-price.html

Today SMRT was in the Top Volume and with some positive news released, the stock was no wonder being accumulated by the Big Boys last week for today's gap up. I hope some of you made $$ off from my blog based on my call and observation. Tomorrow will  be an all important day because it's the last sharing of the year before I am in holiday mode. Do register for my workshop to see how I made $42,000 in one Contra day. Please don't miss opportunities because it doesn't happen everyday.

Eventbrite - Sign Up For FREE Secrets, $42K In One Day 

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist