Saturday, December 19, 2015

Dow Jones - -367 Points and Coming Monday




The Dow was slammed down -367 points last evening. So what does it spell for coming Monday? It meant that don't short on Monday because there maybe short covering and some stocks would rebound. If you need to short the market, wait for the short covering to finish first and short on the weak rebound.

Last evening I concluded my last and final workshop for the year and I finally I can take a break for my well rested festival holiday period. However before that, I shall conduct my final LIVE Trading for the year too since everybody wants to witness how I carefully select and use the Top Volume Trick to hand pick good counters. Other than that, if you are interested to be invited for further events and seminars, do register for our FREE newsletter on the right hand side of the blog. Just enter your name, email and contact number and you shall be added to our system. Thank you.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist