Friday, December 11, 2015

Straits Times Index - Trendlines Suffering More Sell Down




These are the Top Volume Scans for the moment. Market seems mix and no stocks are really moving now. It's pretty mix. Trendlines continue to encounter a major selldown from the Big Boys and it's now trading @ 0.345/0.35. As I continue my coverage for Trendlines, do keep visiting my blog for updates.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2015/12/trendlines-substancial-shareholders.html


Also, I happened to see this quote from one of the Instagram post and it made me thought back of my past where I used to work 10 hours a day with a stressful and hectic life in the corporate world. Today, when I look back again, it's a total waste of time working because I cannot do what I always wanted to do and there is no freedom because of the fear of losing your job. I am financially free today, I love my job now and I am inspired everyday to help more people and traders. Success is not about doing this you are not motivated. It's about doing the things you are inspired over and over again until it becomes a habitual habit that comes naturally from your craft. That's my secret over the years which allows me to retire really early. Will share more during tomorrow's workshop. See ya'll there!

Eventbrite - FREE Redemption of Stock Call Alerts

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist