Monday, December 21, 2015

LIVE Trading with Ronald K - A Sell Out Crowd





There is a huge difference in the Top Volume earlier when I captured as compared to now. I roughly know which stock is ready tomorrow and I just pray hard it won't run today. I am monitoring it at the moment. Some stock already run while others are taking a breather which is a good sign for the market.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2015/12/top-volume-scans-live-trading-clues.html

On the other hand, my newsletter has generated a good 1602 registration over this past weekend and once it hits 1800, I will close all registration until further notice just like my workshop registration where it's now closed. I don't need a lot of people but I need quality people who wants to learn and trade with me. I am not doing it like most people does, allow constant registration and keep their database full. I don't want mass but a small batch group will do so as to keep high quality standards for our events. I will put pride on my service, paying intricate attention to each individuals with less or no marketing, no mass production and no advertising. My time will be focused on what really matters which is quality.

https://app.getresponse.com/site/stockmarketmindgames/webform.html?wid=10212801&u=By5Dl&mg_param3=4

Tomorrow's LIVE Trading is full house and I have a lot of emails asking me for LIVE trading. Thank you all who took your time to email me and yes, I am left with the limited seats now. First come first serve. If you are interested, just email me at stockmarketmindgames@gmail.com with your name and contact number.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist