Tuesday, December 22, 2015

QT Vascular - Riding with 10 Pips Profits





As I mentioned in my earlier post for Ezion that my student's success is more important than mine, here is a trade record from another student of mine who went long on QT Vascular yesterday @ 0.102 at the hidden buying zone and is currently still holding on onto this trade.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2015/12/ezion-trades-and-records.html

What I teach in my course like I said if you would to put in hard work, you can succeed if you trade based on my strategies. QT Vascular yesterday closing was 0.113 and so would there be more upside to come? Stay tune when we finish this trade together and you shall see how much $$ we made within Contra. If you love short term trading like myself, email me at stockmarketmindgames@gmail.com to find out more.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist