Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Dow Jones & Qualcomm - Thank You


I am getting a lot of thank you messages from the people who attended my LIVE Trading US stocks last evening.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2016/09/live-trading-us-stocks-with-ronald-k_14.html

I will leave it to the people who came and witness themselves on how my market outlook, combined with my market game plan flourished into an overall profits for all the attendees. The points of entry where we shorted combined with a few rounds of in/out with the overnight established positions, everything turned out to be spot on and correct. Congrats and see you all soon again!

I will talk and share more on my market outlook and strategies this coming Saturday in my talk.



Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist