Friday, September 9, 2016

Singapore Straits Timex Index - A Turning Point





As the market had been suffering selling for the past 3 days, very soon, I believe, next week, there will be a rebound and it might be time to go long again. As for which day, I will need to watch it closely everyday at pre market open to determine the exact day. The quality of supply is slowly decreasing and fresh demand will be creeping in soon. I will also spot for another stock for trading purpose just like Yuuzoo this morning where I gave a pre market alert and a sell alert when Yuuzoo reached the supply zone. Click the link below to see my morning Yuuzoo alerts.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2016/09/yuuzoo-hit-high-0163.html

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2016/09/yuuzoo-looking-bullish-with-market-depth.html

During my event next Tuesday, I will also give out 2 stocks for a making $ and share some important information on the supply/demand zone. Don't miss it!

Eventbrite - Enroll for my Whatsapp Alerts Event

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist