Monday, September 5, 2016

Procurri - Demand/Supply Zone



Procurri, a stock that needs no introduction was in the Top Volume today with price rising. I was watching and studying it over the weekend because it is a sister company of DeClout where sometimes it made no sense why would the sister company cost more than the parent. But well, that's not important. The important thing is the chart is beautifully setup for a bullish run.

Eventbrite - Come for my Whatsapp Alerts Workshop



I had drawn the supply and demand zone for illustration purposes and the stock is respecting the trajectory line up/down and today, it just broke out further to a high of 0.49. I will be sharing more on the demand/supply zone and how to spot it closely so as not to miss opportunities. Looking at how the way it was traded today, the stock looks strong as it is trying to pierce a strong wall.

Eventbrite - Come for my Whatsapp Alerts Workshop

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist