Thursday, September 1, 2016

Katrina - A SOMM Whatsapp Call




DBS had issued a buy call for Katrina yesterday and upon seeing that, I knew I was right again because in fact, I sent out a bullish Whatsapp alert to all my SOMM Members on Aug 23, 8 days earlier before the bank issued the bullish call. See the link here.

http://sgx.i3investor.com/servlets/fdnews/63134.jsp

Studying the whole 5 minute chart for Katrina, there was some hidden buying during the time when I sent out the alert. From there on, the stock rise, fell and then rose back again where it seemed like a roller coaster and hence, I would rather book profits and moved on to another counter again. Will it continue to rise from here? I don't know because it's tough. I am rotating to others.

Eventbrite - Come for my Whatsapp Alerts Workshop

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist