Friday, September 2, 2016

SATS - Amazing Turn Around



Amazing turn around for SATS! Which means, my observation earlier just now when I sent out the Whatsapp to cover the shorts was correct and spot on! Click and see my Whatsapp alert earlier just now! If you are interested to receive our Whatsapp alerts, register below.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2016/09/sats-whatsapp-short-covering-alert.html




What is more amazing was we covered right at the bottom before the stock rebounded!! In my attached chart, I projected a trajectory up move in SATS in the 5 min chart earlier and indeed the stock just quietly climbing up in the background. I will be sharing more of this skill to those who wants to learn and also find out more about my Whatsapp service. Click and register below for my next Tuesday free workshop!

Eventbrite - Come for my Whatsapp Alerts Workshop

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist