Friday, September 16, 2016

Singapore Market - Challenging Week Ahead



The market ended and STI rebounded off from the Demand line as predicted yesterday and Kris Energy's pipe was indeed exhausted as blogged this morning. Click below to see my post.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2016/09/kris-energy-theme-over.html

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2016/09/singapore-straits-times-index-moving-up.html

The whole market with only some blue chips rebounding while the penny stocks take their selling. This week was tough but still not as tough if you can do prediction like me. Next week, the market will be a challenging one as I see some exciting moves ahead. There might be a very big move that will change the structure of the market and hence I have to be cautious for my trading. I will be focusing on my trading and private training sessions and hence there won't be any workshop after tomorrow's session. Like I said, market is exciting, I am planning to make a good one next week.

For those who are coming tomorrow, thank you and see you the one last time.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist