Wednesday, September 28, 2016

LIVE Trading US Market - The Dow Zipping





It was a long day, long night for me yesterday. Did an afternoon session where most of the oil related stocks like Ezra, Rex and Ausgroup ran and then continued the evening with my highly anticipated workshop followed by LIVE Trading the US market. For those who came for my US LIVE Trading last evening, I hope everyone learnt something on how I plan, view and then execute on my outlook. It was definitely a trading experience and this will be the last time I do until next year when the time is ripe again. Congrats everyone and today will be an all important day as we will watch the market LIVE as there lies an abundance of opportunities later. The market is hot!

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist