Tuesday, November 13, 2018

DBS - Shorting with $2155 Profits








The Dow crashed last evening with -600 points down, while the Singapore market had a super fake breakout yesterday and reversed all the way down with many blue chips started to suffer selling. Keppel Corp, DBS, Genting SP all simmered off from the morning run and gave way to sellers as the market turned overtly bearish. Study the chart attached and see all the bearish signs!


I am pleased again earlier in the morning that my hungry student like myself was shorting the market and profiting from the crash. I studied the chart carefully and there were many good signals to short like the long bar in DBS as highlighted and also the break below the wall in the Dow Jones. As usual, I am working hard to trade and watch the market where it can be really tough at times but nothing beats profits early in the morning. I am extremely pleased and happy to see good actions from my trader even though I am busy. Congrats!

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist