Wednesday, November 14, 2018

Yoma - Consistent Run Up






Yoma had been very resilient and strong in the last week and the strength continued to show this week with buyers moving the stock up slowly. The run had been very consistent and the sellers looks like defeated. Due to my busy schedule, I had no chance to trading this counter but I am watching this counter closely as I posit it in my watch list.


The Top Volume had been recording Yoma frequently which alerted me that the BBs might be preparing and releasing some news in the coming weeks to months. The chart had strong turning points where at the bottom there was flushing going on. To trade this counter effectively, I have to watch the queues carefully before buying. I am now waiting for selling first as there was a mini fake breakout in the morning.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist