Tuesday, November 20, 2018

A Class by Ronald K - The Dow Jones Crashed





I did a preview in the Cityindex office earlier. It was quite a number of people where I shared how I trade the index and the stock market. The Dow is crashing as I am typing this blog post because per my morning 8:38am outlook this morning, I made a forecast that the Singapore market was coming down and it indeed did. I saw there were no form of real buying and if there was, the buying power was really lacklustre.





In my class today, I shared with everyone how I made such prediction and how I scanned the chart for tell tale signs on the bearishness in STI BEFORE the market opened. The signs were pretty obvious and the signal to short sell was pretty strong. Towards the end of the day, the market indeed closed low and suffered a big blow. Many stocks looked cheap now but the cheap can go cheaper. I am not so concerned about the cheap price but I am more interested to buy with the Big Boys when the timing is ripe. In my free class next Tuesday, since it's my last for the year, I shall share more on how to time your entry and buy the right stocks.

Eventbrite - Register for Free class by Ronald K

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist