Monday, November 12, 2018

LIVE Interaction with Ronald K - Application to Stock Trading






Today is day 3 of the Malaysia Stock Operation Course where I went and did some LIVE Trades in front of the students. I shared some stocks that weren't in the Top Volume and after some scanning work done, I told everyone that Rex Intl, Cosco, Sembmarine, Yoma and some others will appear in the Top volume where after 30 minutes, all 4 stocks managed to climb and went to the Top Volume with rising price. I am pleased that everyone learnt something on how i picked stocks LIVE.


There are many people and questions and as usual, I shared with everyone on what to do and how to choose the right counters using the Top 30 Volume. Scanned some Malaysian stocks too and taught everyone on how to use queue numbers to chose the best stock for trading. Overall, it's just a fruit fulling day where I kept giving back on the application on using the Top 30 Volume towards stock trading .Thank you everyone and see you all soon!

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist