Monday, November 26, 2018

DBS - 3 Lots Traded








Swung 3 lots of DBS and the stock from $23.00 shot up to $23.47 high. That's 0.47 cents within 2 contra day which I was pleased to see that my analysis and forecast was on the dot BEFORE the stock moved. Looking to sell my DBS soon and look to re-enter again when the turn is here. Received more records on OCBC and winning trades as the stock shot up higher and many of them profit from my whatsapp alert. See my early analysis that the banks were turning up before it moved so much today!!

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.com/2018/11/uob-looks-like-turning.html

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.com/2018/11/top-volume-stocks-big-blue-chips.html






Especially happy for this particular student because I spoke to him privately and I wanted him to succeed badly and today he delivered results. I am so so happy to see $$ on a Monday morning for him. Although not a lot of $$, still with the right mindset and repetition work, everyone has a chance to succeed. Congrats!

Eventbrite - Register for Free class by Ronald K

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist