Friday, November 23, 2018

DBS - 5 Minute Explosive Move



DBS recovered today as most of the banks did. UOB and OCBC also followed the DBS wave as the stock climbed higher and higher with buyers willing to take higher price. As in most of my private sharing sessions, I always advocate to study one stock closely and know the behavior than take many stocks which you know nothing. Hence, I have been studying DBS for some months now and I will say my hit rate for DBS is pretty high every time I traded the stock. I am glad my student profited from my DBS alert.

The 5 minute chart was especially useful for spotting the explosive move today. I saw the hidden flush, the coveted buying started to appeared which was then followed by buying. The stock then moved up and trended higher. Like I mentioned, I had been studying this counter for many months and hence I know every single buy/sell Q stacks/flips where it then formed the minute chart. The 5 minute chart had been embedded into brain for daily intraday trading. The next turn in DBS? I will share when the timing is ready.

Eventbrite - Register for Free class by Ronald K

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist