Saturday, November 17, 2018

Societe Generale - Trading DLC Using Short Term Strategies









I would like to take this opportunity to thank Societe Generale for inviting me to give a talk on DLC today. It was a short 45 minute talk but I can see the participants engaging with me and taking the opportunity to ask me good questions. During the talk, I shared many outlook and insights on the current Singapore stock market and also gave my picks for 2019 and what to look out for. So many questions but yet so little time. After the talk, many of them came telling me that it was a good speech but I thought it was just a normal talk which I had been doing it for so many years. I think the if I need to select one thing which made my day, it would be many participants told me it's a invigorating speech with need trading strategies and my talk inspired them to trade DLC. Looking forward to coach some of you next week. :)

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist