Tuesday, July 28, 2020

Medtecs Intl - Follow my Call and See Results





Medtecs Intl shot up 14% today. The stock was already very strong in the morning but the whole market together with the blue chips were pretty weak. I made a very important blog post on July 17th when I first saw the panic sell down in this stock where I knew the stock was on it's way to have a big rebound. Click below link to see my July 17th blog post where I spotted the stock and it's bullishness when it was at 0.56

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.com/2020/07/medtecs-intl-throw-down-with-sellers.html

Again, I was in a cafe, having some coffee and chilling, watching the market here and there and making phone calls to take profits in Medtecs. The stock rose too much today but the key was, rising price is a signal for selling and not buying and hence, my clients trusted my judgement and sold off the shares with profits. They loved my stock picks and they can only wished for my calls because they know when I call, it's time to make some good $$. They saw how I picked the bottom and sold near peak today and they got their rewards. While Medtecs was one of the Top Performer today, UG Healthcare was the No 1 Performer instead. Looking forward to the next trade together.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist