Friday, July 3, 2020

Ron K - This is How I Select Traders and Checking Their Performance







It was a good small learning and sharing session today as I was invited to have a "cafe" session with some Instagram followers and other veteran and newbie traders. I shared many great and useful tips today and we did a LIVE unscripted, unedited call where I showed them how I select traders to join my team and how I checked their performance for updates. Of course, whoever followed my outlook and stock picks last evening, you call made $$. Although the position is not big, it's ok because at least actions were taken and $$ was made.


Overall, they were pretty satisfied with the profits and also the stock tips I provided them. I select traders based on commitment, not how rich or how soulful are you. Of course trust is important too and so do you want to join my traders Club? Watch the full video and see how my Traders performed so well under my tutelage.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist