Tuesday, July 7, 2020

Ron K: The Art of Stock Picking and One Trick



Enjoyed sharing a small snippet on how I made great $$ recently in the US market as the market has been pretty volatile with great opportunities. Traded another $1,000,000 USD worth of stocks and shared with everyone how I did it. During that sharing session, I shared how I use the somm manual and one of the chapter on the art of stock picking to select great stocks like square where it outperform with 300% return so far.

The trick is to watch for the flush where I got in back then in March and then one more stock in June 2020. Stocks are like that, they have high wave and low wave and my job is to uncover those turning points and hit the jackpot. Watch this FULL video to understand what’s a flush is and how you can use it in your next trade!

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist