Thursday, July 30, 2020

Trading Overseas Market - Coffee Sipping, Enjoying Messages





Coffee sipping in a cafe and enjoyed some great results from my students in Malaysia and Singapore. Extremely great results in Malaysia where the strategies I taught can be used in universal all over the world including the Dow Jones and Hong Kong Market. I saw my student making $13,000 in the Malaysia market which is to me very impressive. In fact, many gloves company in Singapore also shot up too and I believe is a global thing so if you chose the right stocks at the right industry, your effort is minimal while your rewards is doubled.

I have been using my strategies and skills to make millions and millions and I know deep in my heart that it's been working if you put effort, heart and soul to it. I don't believe much in connections because the chart is able to for-tell what's going to happen next and hence I trust the chart like a 110% more than anything else. While looking at those results, I can only continue to drive more people under me to make the $$ they want but the first criteria is that they have to believe it's possible and put in effort. Congrats to all who made great $$.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist