Friday, July 24, 2020

The Mastermind Trading Session with Ron K - $8300 in Under 30 Minutes With 1 Stock Trade




I was in total awe when I got a chance to sit down and talk to Simon on what he learnt and how much he made under 30 Minutes during my Mastermind Trading session. As you can see from the attached, under my guidance and my stock picks, he only traded one stock during the session where he made like $8300 where all other profits/losses were done by himself. I am not saying I am very good in driving results, but I will tell you I am a highly driven money manager who is laser focused only on results and performance for my clients. Wait till I release the full video with my talk with Simon and you see what he says.

http://ronaldkstockmarket.blogspot.com/2020/07/trading-us-stocks-mastermind-trading.html

Many look at me as a small framed sized man, but I can tell you that my muscle in my mind is way stronger and much much stronger than an average person you see on the street. In trading, I always move one step ahead of the market and that's why I was able to see things BEFORE it happened. My next Mastermind session shall be my final one for the year but I am training some of you to do effortless trades to maximize rewards. Take less trades and maybe only 1 powerful trade but the wins exceeds way more than 7 trades you take yourself. See how I made a private call to my client on Tesla with just one trade on the link below.

http://ronaldkstockmarket.blogspot.com/2020/07/tesla-motors-ron-k-one-private-call.html

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist