Thursday, July 2, 2020

Square - 300% Return in 3 Months if You Pick the Right Stock



On hindsight, given another opportunity, I would go double or triple of the 12,000 shares in Square to make this a worth while investment swing trade. On March 20th, I spotted Institutional Players buying and I followed their buying activities carefully as today it recorded almost 300% return in 3 months. The stock was exceptionally strong last evening where it recorded another 10.5% gain in 1 day. Studying and reflecting back at the chart, there wasn't any much selling for the past 3 months where it was mostly on reactions for 1-3 days and then it moved higher and higher.

Also on hindsight, I shouldn't have sold too fast as I would have profited more. Well, sometimes I give and take as I might not be able to catch everything at the low and at the best peak price. Out of 10 stocks, I might make 2 mistakes, 8 winning trades and out of the 8 winning trades, maybe 1-2 stocks I picked can give me this kind of big return. Well, as long as I can continue to use the skill I acquired to find such stocks, I am perfectly fine with not selling at the peak. Moving on and searching for the next stock.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist