Tuesday, July 21, 2020

Medtecs Intl - How I Know Which Hot Medical Stocks in Play?








I am in my private area where I need to be quiet to scan some hot medical stocks using my mobile phone using the Top 30 Volume charts to see which stocks are running hot. The market is super hot this week with many hot medical stocks. It seemed almost all medical stocks were in play and it's the hottest trend at the moment with most quality medical stocks jerking higher and higher since that panic sell down in Medtecs Intl. If there is one medical stock that I need to chose for trading, it shall be Medtecs Intl and then followed by UG Healthcare and Top Glove. Why? Because those are very active quality big players stocks at the moment. There was also a lot of stories and hype behind those stocks with accumulation and panic sell down going on.


I love stocks with stories because stories they are the catalyst behind price movements. And if you can decipher stories in the chart combined with the big players movements, you are on your way to find a pot of gold just like how I spotted Medtecs last Friday after a panic sell down from the retails where I saw so much white towels thrown in and big tranche of shares scooped up by the big players. Interested to know which is the next stock? Follow my Instagram by clicking the link below.

https://www.instagram.com/ronaldkstockmarket/

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist