Thursday, July 2, 2020

Ron K - Advanced Stock Picking Skill in the Manual



As I chose the people whom allowed to buy my manual, I can only say thank you for everyone for the trust and purchases. It's been a tough 3 months during the lockdown and I hope the manual will serve you good like it did to me. Square was a stock I picked using the Advanced Stock Picking Skill chapter in the manual and it has given me a superb return as the stock rose tremendously for the last 3 months.

https://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.com/2020/06/ron-k-stock-operators-maneuvers-manual.html



So I asked one of the Gentlemen on why he wanted to get the manual so badly and he told me he wanted to know how I picked stocks and how I select the best stock out of millions of stocks in the US market. Another made $180,000 doing the right investments swinging quality stocks for years. Well, to be honest, it's just mastering everything that I wrote in the manual and then practicing it over and over again so that I get used to it. Watch this FULL 3 minute video with an honest interview with no scripts or editing done. I will be passing more manual in the coming weeks. Thanks all and look forward to see you all soon!

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist