Thursday, January 28, 2021

Apple - Buying $2,740,439 USD Worth of Shares Before Results









I was trading Apple actively and progressively on Jan 14, 2 weeks before the results. I knew from the chart that the stock would trend higher before the results and to show my confidence, I bought $2,740,439 usd worth of shares together with some of my clients whom believes in my chart reading skills. From the chart, there were some flushing which signals a strong conviction signal to buy. The earnings was finally released today and it indeed was impressive, however the overall market was souring. Time to lock in some $. I believe the recent run in Apple has already priced in the earnings so even when such impressive results was released, the stock is down in the pre market together with the overall bad market conditions. Looking forward and shall be posting my next trade where I made like $80,000 USD in one stock!





Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist