Sunday, January 17, 2021

Palantir - Stock Shot Up with $177,500 USD Profits



My $177,500 USD trade in Palantir this month Jan 2021. Not $1,000,000 profits yet but I am working closer towards it. Bought at the bottom and sold near the peak price. The market was selling down on Friday but if one were to pick the right stocks, then profits will take care of itself. 

The time taken to find stocks which suits my temperament already consumed 240% of my brain power. I need to focus more on thinking and scanning the right stocks instead of unnecessary work. Only by getting in the right stocks at the correct timing can my fortune escalate quicker. Having a drink after that and chill while thinking on how to compound my profits to build greater profits. 

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist