Tuesday, January 5, 2021

Ron K - Why chart reading allows us to avoid silly mistakes?



Another constructive coffee session today and it was a good one where I shared my new year insights, the stocks I am trading in 2021 and also how I breakdown a super set and narrow down to a subset in different sectors to pick a winning stock like Tesla. There is a lot of people who wants to have coffee with me, get my stock tips and make $$. However, to be honest, I don't invite everyone for coffee and I only select the people whom I am most comfortable with and people who really trades. Hence, today, I have Mr Tan, Dylan, Andy, Mario and David which to me are really nice people whom I really want to help them for a breakthrough. I believe in strongly in chart reading so are the rest who witnessed how the correct chart reading can foresee future trends and why you need to use chart reading to avoid unnecessary hefty mistakes. Great cup of coffee, great company, so start using the stocks to make the $$. See the next group soon!

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist