Friday, January 8, 2021

Tesla - Profits Up $60,000 for 120 Shares





Tesla is just another power behemoth that continues to climb and surpasses all other companies like Berkshire and Facebook where more millionaires and billionaires were built in the shortest period of time. Shares of Tesla surged to a record high in heavy trading on Thursday, with the electric car maker's stock market value exceeding Facebook for the first time. Led by Elon Musk, Tesla jumped nearly 8% to end the session at $816, putting its market capitalization at $774 billion and making it Wall Street's fifth-most-valuable company, just behind Google-parent Alphabet and ahead of Facebook. Facebook's stock market value was $765 billion after its shares rose about 2%.

Left another 120 shares and it's currently worth $60,000 USD where my client will be look to be selling soon should I give him the signal to do so. See, it doesn't matter if you have big capital or start small, it's all about picking the right stock and swinging it correctly. Doing the right things is way more important than try to do the big things. As I continue to have coffee and think what's are the next options for some of my clients, be it booking profits or adding more positions, I can see that their portfolio are growing steadily with an amazing returns. Interested to be my client? Follow me at Instagram @ronaldkstockmarket on the ink below and then DM me.


Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist