Wednesday, January 13, 2021

Ron K - This is How I Give my Stock Tips LIVE

















Another great amazing coffee session. Why? Because it was a LIVE Trading session and in the end, fast quick $ was made instantly. Talk is cheap but taking actions and making $ LIVE is believing. Nicky made great $$ trading the stock tips I gave him while the rest use my manual to punt the US market for greater profits. I wrote down some extra cheatsheet during the coffee session while preparing the next US LIVE Trading session next month! I have got customers from Hong Kong making $30,000 in Nio while I got traders here in Singapore making $50,000 also in Nio. Tesla is a different league as the $$ was easy while Apple was just a super slow stock but $9700 in 1-2 weeks is great $$.

I got so many traders who used my manual to make $$ for the past 1-2 weeks. From Apple, Nio, Bitcoin and Dow Jones, it was all written inside my manual while I shared with them specifically which chapters to work on to trade on the right stocks, right market. Most of the stocks posted here had already been sold and we had already move on to trade other counters. How I Give my Stock Tips? It shall be through a coffee session and very soon, I will be doing a LIVE Trade in front of 30 pax and you all shall see my confidence when it comes to trading and picking the right stock.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist